[Openstack] Searching Brazilian members

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Tue Oct 11 22:38:18 UTC 2011

Citrix is also sending one person (Marcus Granado) to LinuxCon Brazil from the XenServer team in Cambridge, UK.  He is Portuguese, and a member of the core Xen toolstack team, so he will be able to talk at a detailed technical level on Xen, Xen Cloud Platform and XenServer in the local language.

(We've got a US contingent going as well, of course.)

Cheers,

Ewan.