[Openstack] Searching Brazilian members

Alexandre Haguiar alexandrehaguiar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 20:07:57 UTC 2011

Hi Stefano,

This event is an iniciative from some friends from SERPRO and CISL to
present a day with talks about private clouds with open software.

*Event date:* 19/10/2011

*Program*
1 - Connectivity Architecture for Cloud Computing Environments - Herlon
Fernandes - 9:00 to 10:00 - São Paulo
2 - Virtualization with Xen - Gunther Boeckmann - 10:00 to 11:00 - Salvador
3 - Infrastructure Management with OpenStack - 11:00 to 12:00
4 - Chef: Framework for automatic provisioning and configuration  -
Alexandre Haguiar - 13:00 to 14:00 - Curitiba
5 - Tool for monitoring: Zabbix - Rodrigo Hjort - 14:00 to 15:00 - Manaus
6 - Scalr: Tool for management of self-balancing, scaling and monitoring in
cloud projects  - Fabiano Pereira - 15:00 to 16:00 - Florianopolis
7 - Development for the cloud using jclouds - Allison Wilker - 16:00 to
17:00 - Brasilia

All talks will be in portuguese. Our event will be broadcast to several
locations where there are SERPRO units and we will have speakers in several
locations. We will also have an online broadcast at (
assiste.serpro.gov.br/nuvem2011) and after the event all talks will be
available on the site softwarelivre.gov.br (with free license).

We are looking for a presenter that speak Portuguese because we do not have
translators. The lecture will present all about the Openstack Compute
features and how it works inside private clouds. If possible show it running
so people can understand what to expect from this system.

*Online link*
assiste.serpro.gov.br/nuvem2011

*Places to watch the event*
Serpro - São Paulo - Auditório da regional Socorro
Rua Olívia Guedes Penteado, 941 - Socorro
São Paulo - (SP) - CEP: 04766-900

Serpro - Florianopolis - Auditório
Rodovia José Carlos Daux (SC 401) Km 01, nº 600, Edifício ALFAMA - 2º andar,
Parque Tecnológico ALFA
Bairro João Paulo - Florianópolis - SC - CEP: 88030-000

Serpro - Belo Horizonte - Auditório
Av. José Cândido da Silveira, 1.200 Cidade Nova
Belo Horizonte - MG - CEP: 31035-536

Serpro - Recife - Auditório
Av. Parnamirim, 295 Parnamirim - Recife - PE - CEP: 52060-901

Serpro - Curitiba - Auditório
Rua Carlos Pioli, 133 Bom Retiro - Curitiba - PR - CEP: 80520-170

Serpro - Fortaleza - Auditório
Av. Pontes Vieira, 832 São João do Tauapé - Fortaleza – CEARÁ - CEP:
60130-240

Serpro - Rio de Janeiro / Andaraí - Auditório
Rua Duquesa de Bragança nº 100 - Grajaú - Rio de Janeiro - RJ

Serpro - Rio de Janeiro / Horto - Auditório
Rua Pacheco Leão, 1.235 Fundos - Jardim Botânico - Rio de Janeiro - RJ

Serpro - Brasília / Regiona  - Auditório
SGAN Av.L-2 Norte Quadra 601 – Módulo G - Brasília - DF - CEP: 70830-900

Serpro - Salvador - Auditório
Av. Luiz Vianna Filho, 2.355 Paralela - Salvador - BA - CEP: 41130-530

Serpro - Brasília / Sede - Auditório
SGAN Av.L-2 Norte Quadra 601 – Módulo G - Brasília - DF - CEP: 70830-900

Serpro - Belém - Auditório
Av. Perimetral da Ciência, 2.010 Terra Firme - Belém - PARÁ - CEP:
66077-830

Any help are welcome.

Thanks

Alexandre Haguiar