[Openstack] Foundation Discussion Mailing List

Jonathan Bryce jbryce at jbryce.com
Tue Oct 11 20:56:17 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Last week at the conference in Boston we had a great session talking about project governance and the creation of a foundation for OpenStack. One of the to-do items out of the meeting was setting up some group communication methods for ongoing discussion. The first piece is a mailing list that anyone who wants to be involved can subscribe to. We're also working on setting up some web properties to aggregate the results of the discussions. If you'd like to subscribe and be part of the process visit the following link:

As other pieces fall in place, we'll notify the foundation mailing list, so definitely subscribe to the mailing list if you want to be involved, and please pass the list information on to anyone else who is interested in participating.

Thanks,

Jonathan.