[Openstack] OpenStack + RDMA + Infiniband

Masanori ITOH kgd00742 at nifty.com
Tue Oct 4 09:28:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

I was thinking about the exactly the same thing which Catlin pointed out.

Also, there is an implementation enabling RDMA handling from python:
  https://github.com/jgunthorpe/python-rdma
Thus, I was wondring if I can do something more using the above.

BTW, I'm in Boston attending at OpenStack Design Summit/Conference,
are any of you in Boston? > Catelin, Narayan, Nick

-Masanori