[Openstack] Cloud Computing StackExchange site proposal

Everett Toews everett.toews at cybera.ca
Wed Nov 30 16:55:13 UTC 2011

I would like to see a way to identify the version (or milestone) the
question pertains to, perhaps via a select box. OpenStack is moving quickly
and I expect many questions will become irrelevant just as quickly. There
could also be an "All" option, if the question is about something
fundamental (e.g. "ping and ssh don't work"). Maybe there could also be an
option for people with enough reputation/karma/points to edit the version.

Of course you could do this with a tag but that's easily forgotten and
people will often invent their own tags for the same version.

Everett