[Openstack] OpenStack Security Group

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Nov 24 13:07:40 UTC 2011

Lloyd Dewolf wrote:
> I'll be starting slowly with looking at documentation and the wiki.
>
> I always look at security first, and then try to stay away thereafter ;-)
>
> Problem:
>
> Currently a Google search for "openstack security issue" returns the
> wrong page: http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/OpenStack%20Security%20Group
> which is a draft and does not provide contact and reporting process
> information.
> [...]

This is being worked on. I submitted (yesterday) to the openstack.org
webmaster content to be posted under openstack.org/security pointing to
the recently-setup vulnerability management team and other
security-related teams. Hopefully that content will come online soon.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack