[Openstack] OpenStack Security Group

Lloyd Dewolf lloydostack at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:13:49 UTC 2011

Hello again,

I'll be starting slowly with looking at documentation and the wiki.

I always look at security first, and then try to stay away thereafter ;-)

Problem:

Currently a Google search for "openstack security issue" returns the
wrong page: http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/OpenStack%20Security%20Group
which is a draft and does not provide contact and reporting process
information.

Possibly Solutions:

1. This and other likely search terms should land on a page with the
security issue reporting steps and current known vulnerabilities.

ex. "firefox security issue"
First two results are:
http://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/
http://www.mozilla.org/security/

2. Identify the webpages that link to the security page(s), and
develop the language for those links.

If I should be discussing this elsewhere please let me know, or want
additional context or thoughts please let me know.

Hope that helps,
Lloyd