[Openstack] boot from ISO

Donal Lafferty donal.lafferty at citrix.com
Thu Nov 17 18:00:21 UTC 2011

Hi Michaël,

"Boot from ISO" should be ISO image agnostic.

The feature was intended to overcome restrictions placed on the redistribution of Windows images.  It allows the CD to be used as the basis of a new VM, although the hardware has to be dedicated to the user for certain versions of Windows.

You should have no problem with a Linux distribution.

I wrote it for XenAPI, so we need someone to duplicate the work for KVM and VMWare.

DL