[Openstack] nova service in dashboard cannot work.

Rafael Durán Castañeda rafadurancastaneda at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 11:51:42 UTC 2011

I think your problems might be related to:
1) wrong paste configuration file (did you check the paste flag is
pointing to the right file, keystone location and admin token?)
2) Wrong versions: dashboard install as pips python-novaclient and
openstackx (among others), if Dashboard is using any wrong version it
won't work properly

When I've got problems like yours, tcpflow is very useful so you can see
requests/responses and try them directly on API