[Openstack] nova service in dashboard cannot work.

DeadSun mwjpiero at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 07:34:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

First I installed nova, glance, keystone and python-novaclient from git and
them work fine. Now I am ready to use dashboard.
I use clouderbuilders's git and according devstack scripts to install it.
Now it seems I can login in webGUI and get some things fine(images,
floating, flavor), but the nova service (instances, overview) cannot work.
The error show
#####################
Unable to get service info: This error may be caused by a misconfigured
nova url in keystone's service catalog, or by missing openstackx extensions
in nova. See the dashboard README.
#####################
and log in nova-api.log is:
DEBUG routes.middleware [81bffc26-38d2-40b3-af79-a5081580fd78 admin 1] No
route matched for GET /1/admin/services from (pid=32233) __call__
/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/routes/middleware.py:97

I checked my keystone db, it is:
mysql> select * from endpoint_templates \G;
id: 1
region: RegionOne
service_id: 1
public_url: http://10.200.200.2:8774/v1.1/%tenant_id%
admin_url: http://10.200.200.2:8774/v1.1/%tenant_id%
internal_url: http://10.200.200.2:8774/v1.1/%tenant_id%
enabled: 1
is_global: 1
version_id: NULL
version_list: NULL
version_info: NULL
*************************** 2. row ***************************
id: 2
region: RegionOne
service_id: 2
public_url: http://10.200.200.2:9292/v1.1/%tenant_id%
admin_url: http://10.200.200.2:9292/v1.1/%tenant_id%
internal_url: http://10.200.200.2:9292/v1.1/%tenant_id%
enabled: 1
is_global: 1
version_id: NULL
version_list: NULL
version_info: NULL
*************************** 3. row ***************************
id: 3
region: RegionOne
service_id: 3
public_url: http://127.0.0.1:5000/v2.0
admin_url: http://127.0.0.1:35357/v2.0
internal_url: http://127.0.0.1:5000/v2.0
enabled: 1
is_global: 1
version_id: NULL
version_list: NULL
version_info: NULL

Also I install openstackx from git and put --osapi path in my nova.conf

How to resolve this issue?
thanks!

--
非淡薄无以明志,非宁静无以致远