[Openstack] Stable branch reviews

Yuriy Taraday yorik.sar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:11:12 UTC 2011

I wonder if we should keep Change ID consistent in stable and master
branches so that if one merged something into master, reviewers
and archaeologists can easily find both related changes in master and all
backports of specific change.

The simple scenario is: push change into master, then cherry-pick it on top
of stable branch(es). Change-Id will be the same, Gerrit will allow one to
find all such backports by clicking on Change-Id.

Kind regards, Yuriy.