[Openstack] Handling Schema Changes in Keystone

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:37:28 UTC 2011

Looking for some support from anyone with experience with
sqlalchemy-migrate on the following review...

https://review.openstack.org/#change,1200

See my Nov 1 comment -- sqlalchemy's built-in `./manage.py test` command
fails, but you can test each migration individually (forward & backward)
and they appear to work fine. It appears as though the test command is
attempting to apply the third/last schema revision without running the
prior migrations first? I'm hoping someone can tell me I'm doing something
dumb...

Thanks!

-Dolph