[Openstack] Keystone Release #1 - seeking community input

Ziad Sawalha ziad.sawalha at rackspace.com
Fri May 27 13:22:58 UTC 2011

Agreed. We could create a list of potential standards, protocols, and integration work and maintain it in the README file. I'll get that in…

From: James Weir <james.weir at usharesoft.com<mailto:james.weir at usharesoft.com>>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:24:36 +0200
To: Ziad Sawalha <ziad.sawalha at rackspace.com<mailto:ziad.sawalha at rackspace.com>>
Cc: "openstack at lists.launchpad.net<mailto:openstack at lists.launchpad.net>" <openstack at lists.launchpad.net<mailto:openstack at lists.launchpad.net>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Keystone Release #1 - seeking community input

Hi,

Completely agree with your last statement,but always good to know what other people are doing around identity (albiet web identity in this case).
I am not the best person to run with that integration, however, I know the guy that would be.  I will reach out to him to see if that would be an interesting side project.

Cheers
James