[Openstack] Keystone Release #1 - seeking community input

James Weir james.weir at usharesoft.com
Fri May 27 08:24:36 UTC 2011

  Hi,

Completely agree with your last statement,but always good to know what
other people are doing around identity (albiet web identity in this case).
I am not the best person to run with that integration, however, I know
the guy that would be.  I will reach out to him to see if that would be
an interesting side project.

Cheers
James

james.weir at usharesoft.com