[Openstack] LinuxCon North American in Vancouver - Need 3 Volunteers

Stephen Spector stephen.spector at openstack.org
Wed May 18 19:09:03 UTC 2011

OpenStack Community:

On August 17-19, 2011 the Linux Foundation is hosting their LinuxCon North
American event (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon) in the
lovely city of Vancouver and I am looking for 3 volunteers to assist myself
and Termie in attending the event and supporting the OpenStack booth. As
there will be 5 of us, we can easily rotate hours at the booth so you will
have plenty of time to attend sessions. I have 3 free passes to the event to
cover registration fees but cannot help out on travel or hotel, so the offer
is a "partial" good deal.

Please contact me directly if you want one of the passes and are willing to
spend a few hours supporting the OpenStack booth. The passes will be given
out on a first come first serve basis and I cannot be bribed (unless the
bribe has 4 wheels and a porsche emblem).

Thanks,

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog>  | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office  +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930