[Openstack] Install openstack in single PC with virtualbox

tianyi wang wangcity at gmail.com
Sat May 7 02:17:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

I want to install openstack in single PC for Initial test serious, and
want to know how to use this cloud suite.

The PC hardware is Intel CPU with VT support, 4G RAM, 500G hard disk,
and can use the whole hard disk space for this test. I want to
confirmation this hardware condition is can meet the openstack
hardware requirements?

	I plan first install host os (ubuntu 10.10 server AMD64) on the
PC,and then install virtualbox on the host os, and according to this
blog article:” Running OpenStack under VirtualBox – A Complete Guide
(Part 1)” –the URL as below, Install guest os (ubuntu 10.10 server
AMD64) in virtualbox, and install openstack in this guest os—use the
“OSinstall.sh”.

	If the nova is success installed, next “to load a UEC image” and “To
launch an instance”.

	This steps is right? And any suggestions?

Thanks

Alex

2011.5.7