[Openstack] Packaging branches

Soren Hansen soren at linux2go.dk
Thu May 5 14:16:07 UTC 2011

I decided to restore some sanity to our packaging branch locations.

Long story short, the packaging code trunks are at:

    lp:~openstack-ubuntu-packagers/<project>/ubuntu

Where <project> is glance, nova, or swift. This is what the PPA builds will use.

Additionally, in Ubuntu we maintain separate branches per Ubuntu
version (not related to the OpenStack PPA's. They're only used for
uploads directly to Ubuntu):

    lp:~openstack-ubuntu-packagers/ubuntu/<series>/<project>/ubuntu

..where <series> is e.g. "natty" or "oneiric" and <project> is still
glance, nova, or swift.

If you already have a checkout of some of this and you want to point
your checkout to the new location, you can use:

$ bzr pull --remember <new location>

Enjoy, and please let me know if you have any questions.

--
Soren Hansen        | http://linux2go.dk/
Ubuntu Developer    | http://www.ubuntu.com/