[Openstack] Creating a forum

Jay Payne letterj at gmail.com
Tue May 3 02:10:40 UTC 2011

I don't know if a forum is the right answer but I would like to have a
better way to organize information about deployments, operational best
practices and any issues running OpenStack code in production
environments.       Maybe the answer is creating a few more mailing
lists and irc channels.   Having one email list and one irc channel
for governing, design, dev, deployments and ops for 3 projects plus
the 10 or so new project proposals seems like information overload to
me.

Just some thoughts
--J