[Openstack] Creating a forum

Bernard Golden bernard.golden at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:52:51 UTC 2011

I agree with this posting. One thing to keep in mind is that OpenStack will have many more "users" (in other words, people who are not developing the software, but rather are implementing it or even using someone's implementation as a basis for end user applications) interested in OpenStack in the future and forums are excellent for end user sharing and searching. For many of them, forums are a more modern way to do this type of research and sharing, while mailing lists are a bit intimidating. I believe that even if the developer list remains on email, there will eventually be forums for non-developers.

Think Matt was saying the same thing as well.

Bernard Golden
bernard.golden at gmail.com