[Openstack] Set your merge proposals to Work In Progress while you address fixes

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:02:15 UTC 2011

Hi all!

It's that time of the release cycle again... as of this writing we
have 38 *active* merge proposals for Nova:

https://code.launchpad.net/~hudson-openstack/nova/trunk/+activereviews

If you are making fixes/patches after getting a review from someone,
please do remember to set the status of your merge proposal to Work In
Progress while you make those fixes. Set the status back to Needs
Review when you've pushed the changes up to Launchpad, and that will
notify prior reviewers to re-review.

With 38 active proposals, please be patient with the reviewers. We're
trying our best to keep up. You can ensure things go as smoothly as
possible by following the above simple steps!

Thanks much!
jay