[Openstack] Set your merge proposals to Work In Progress while you address fixes

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Mar 17 13:22:51 UTC 2011

Jay Pipes wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> It's that time of the release cycle again... as of this writing we
> have 38 *active* merge proposals for Nova:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~hudson-openstack/nova/trunk/+activereviews
> [...]

With so many merge proposals it's also a bit difficult to prioritize the
reviews... LP presents them all in a flat list, and obviously doesn't
show which ones are targeted features, untargeted features, regular
bugfixes, regression hotfixes.

If you think there is value in it, I can spend some cycles to generate a
more ordered "to-review" list using launchpad API (looking up linked
branches/bugs to evaluate each BMP priority).

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack