[Openstack] OpenStack Compute API for Cactus (critical!)

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Mar 1 10:42:26 UTC 2011

John Purrier wrote:
> Here is what we said on Feb 3 as the goal for Cactus:
>
> *OpenStack Compute API completed. We need to complete a working set of
> API's that are consistent and inclusive of all the exposed functionality . *

This was not reflected in the Cactus plan at:
http://wiki.openstack.org/releasestatus/

Where openstack-api-1-1 is still marked "Medium" priority.

Rick, you should probably bump priority for that one, so that I can
contribute, in my tracking and painful status nagging, my share to the
completion of that objective.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack