[Openstack] Diablo Milestones

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:24:02 UTC 2011

Hey Everyone,

Thanks to all of the core team members who did an excellent job with bugs code and reviews while I was on vacation. Extra thanks to Thierry who is doing an excellent job of keeping the bugs and blueprints sane.  We have produced a milestone-proposed branch. Please let me know if you find any critical bugs.  Otherwise we will be producing the milestone tomorrow.

We delayed trey's extensive multinic branch.  We will be merging it in the next couple of days.  This is an extensive change, and we need to get it in asap.  I want to make sure all outstanding issues with other hypervisors and skip tests are fixed by the next milestone.  So help with testing on trunk will also be very helpful.

Vish