[Openstack] Can I use StackOps Smart Installer without public internet access

Leandro Reox leandro.reox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:38:49 UTC 2011

In the Stackops official doc says :

*"Internet access in the Openstack Nodes*

You don't need internet access in the installed Openstack nodes. The Smart
Installer does not connect directly to the Stackops Agent. It uses the
browser as a man in the middle to connect to the agent. "

So basically you need internet connection on the browser that is trying to
setup the node, can be proxied without issues ( i tried that and works like
charm)

But if you dont have internet access at ALL on the machine from that you
accessing the node for installation process, or proxied access you cannot
run the Smart Installer

Regards
lele