[Openstack] Can I use StackOps Smart Installer without public internet access

Chen, Yan-Qiu (Daniel, ES-Best-Shore-Services-China-SH) yanqiuc at hp.com
Tue Jul 5 03:20:23 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I installed the openstack controller in a virtual machine, and try to configure the controller by StackOps Smart Installer(through the http://<machine<http://%3cmachine> address>:8888). But I found I was redirected to http://installer.stackops.org/entrypoint  with the machine hardware/software information posted to that address. What if I do NOT have public internet access? Or the customer doesn't like his machine information is posted to public area? Is there a way to use the StackOps Smart Installer without public internet access?
Thanks in advance!
Daniel