[Openstack] Compute API 1.1 -- Seeking Community Input

Chmouel Boudjnah launchpad at chmouel.com
Mon Jul 4 06:54:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 29/06/2011 18:08, Lorin Hochstein wrote:
> Also, is https://github.com/rackspace/python-cloudfiles the OpenStack
> equivalent of "boto" for EC2, or is it

The python-cloudfiles has made compatible with OpenStack swift and show
work as long you point the authurl to your swift cluster.

Most people these days use the self included client.py [1] which is a
faster api client than the full blown python-cloudfiles.

Chmouel.

[1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~hudson-openstack/swift/trunk/view/head:/swift/common/client.py