[Openstack] Novatools ...

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Fri Feb 25 01:41:02 UTC 2011

I disagree.  The API that it exercises is called "The OpenStack API".  It is important that we have a clear future direction with one brand, at CLI and API level.

The EC2 API is for compatibility only, and the CLI that drives it is called eucatools (et al, no doubt).  Let's leave that mess behind, and have one single OpenStack CLI and API and be proud of it.

Ewan.