[Openstack] Multinode installation (with devstack on the master)

Frost Dragon frostdragon777 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 07:18:02 UTC 2011

Hi Anthony,
    Thank you very much. That worked like a charm. I can now launch
and access instances running on different nodes. Instances without
disk storage (m1.tiny) work great. But when I try to use flavors with
disk storage, the dashboard displays an 'Error' state after the
'Build' state. Since the console log is empty, I have no idea why it
is going into this state. I'm running nova-volume on both nodes and
I'm not using swift on either of them.

Thanks and regards,
Sagar