[Openstack] IRC bots

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Sun Dec 11 18:08:18 UTC 2011

Hey guys!

We have mutliple IRC bots in our channels, each of which do things that
are pretty important. I have no idea who runs most of them or where they
run.

I would love to get these managed, for a few reasons:

- They're killer cool, and people will be sad if they stop working
- We have a few feature requests out for them
- Their operation should probably be documented somewhere
- We've got the ability now to handle management of these things through
puppet, which means that changes to it can go through gerrit, which
means everybody can play.

SO - if you are one of the people running one of the IRC bots (or know
any of the people running any of these systems) could you ping me so we
can talk about if/how if makes any sense to add management of them to
systems that we know about and run.

Thanks!
Monty