[Openstack] API specifications

Brian Waldon brian.waldon at rackspace.com
Fri Dec 2 18:57:50 UTC 2011

accessIPv4 and accessIPv6 are both core instance attributes. The rest are all attributes owned by existing extensions. Keep in mind that the spec doesn't require all attributes to be returned in a POST response.

Chris - I don't think config_drive is documented as an extension. This bug is still not fixed: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/833331

Waldon