[Openstack] Automated Test Suite for OpenStack

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:16:23 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 4:34 AM,  <Kiran.Murari at csscorp.com> wrote:
> Hello List,

Hello! :)

> I have been testing OpenStack for a while and would be interested in any
> automated test suites that are available.

There are a number of them...

> On searching what I could find was Soren's presentation at EuroPython-2011
> http://lanyrd.com/2011/europython/sfwky/
>
> Is the test battery that is run against the installed "cloud" available for
> download.
>
> Would appreciate any pointers on getting an automated test suite.

Actually, Soren is working on combining many of the existing
partially-complete or duplicated efforts around functional/integration
testing into a single unified functional test framework. Part of that
work is aggregating the numerous test *cases* into this new framework.

Expect to see an email in the next couple days from Soren announcing
this work and explaining ways that you can contribute!

Cheers!
jay