[Openstack] Please welcome OpenStack's new community manager, Stefano Maffulli

Stefano Maffulli smaffulli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:17:25 UTC 2011

2011/8/17 Jay Pipes <jaypipes at gmail.com>

> I'd like everyone to welcome Stefano Maffulli to the OpenStack
> project! Stefano is OpenStack's new community manager and will be
> leading efforts to grow and strengthen OpenStack's user and developer
> community.

Thank you Jay for the kind words.

I look forward to contribute to this great community. I will probably spend
the next couple of weeks lurking and getting up to speed with the project.
There is a lot to learn :) I hope to become soon a valid resource for all
community members.

if you believe I should be focusing on something in particular, please let
me know.

Cheers,
stef