[Openstack] [Gerrit] Getting "invalid author"

Yuriy Taraday yorik.sar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 17:59:53 UTC 2011

I have series of commits that can be applied separately and can be treated
as separate improvements in my branch.
That commits were there before I knew that I should install Gerrit hook.
Now I have bunch of commits without Change-Id while commit --amend works
only with the last one. How can I edit previous commits?

Kind regards, Yuriy.