[Openstack] Nova/Keystone integration and /usr/bin/nova

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Tue Aug 2 15:26:19 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-08-02 at 10:24 +0200, Carlo Impagliazzo wrote:
> when  novaclient library tries to call something in the API server keystone
> give response to redirect the connection to perform authentication.
>
> This is the right behaviour ( from keystone side ) but python library ( client
> side ) is yet unable to understand so we have this crash.

I have sent email here about my solution to this issue, and there's also
a blueprint open:

        https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/pluggable-auth
        http://wiki.openstack.org/ClientAuthenticationPlugin

So far there haven't been any comments, and I won't be able to get to
this likely until our next sprint...
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>

This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.