[Openstack] Nova/Keystone integration and /usr/bin/nova

Carlo Impagliazzo truijllo at crs4.it
Tue Aug 2 08:24:41 UTC 2011

Alle martedì 02 agosto 2011, Andrey Brindeyev ha scritto:
> Hi all!
>
> Is /usr/bin/nova supposed to work when you enable Keystone integration in
> Nova?
>
> Me got following:
>
> # nova list
> 'x-server-management-url'
>
> # nova show 1
> 'x-server-management-url'
>
> strace output:
> recvfrom(3, "305 Use Proxy\n\nThe resource must"..., 136, 0, NULL, NULL) =
> 136
>
> Andrey Brindeyev
> Grid Dynamics, Development Manager
> abrindeyev at griddynamics.com

Hi all
I've experienced the same problem, I've opened an issue in python novaclient
for this thing:

https://github.com/rackspace/python-novaclient/issues/35

when  novaclient library tries to call something in the API server keystone
give response to redirect the connection to perform authentication.

This is the right behaviour ( from keystone side ) but python library ( client
side ) is yet unable to understand so we have this crash.

Carlo