[Openstack] OpenStack automate replication

Diego Parrilla diego.parrilla.santamaria at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 08:59:59 UTC 2011

+1

Some people think Cloud means 'magic' and failed physical instances should recover to the previous state. Most of the times this is not possible at app level, and I wonder if desirable.

Still, Nova lacks of features like 'HA' instances and instances running on remote block storage (like EBS backed instances in AWS).I think this is basic for self-healing features needed for real DR.

Enviado desde mi iPad