[Openstack] Any progress on RequestCapabilities? Can I contribute?

Jagane Sundar jagane at sundar.org
Sun Apr 3 02:03:50 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I was wondering if there has been any progress on the following proposal:

http://wiki.openstack.org/RequestCapabilities

I am interested in implementing 'thin provisioning' capability using the
framework outlined at the above webpage.
This will be for KVM Virtualization initially, perhaps other
Virtualization technoloties later on.

Before I go off and write code, I would like to know if there is active
development on this proposal, or any interest in 'thin provisioning'.

Also, what is the process to add to the above webpage (it is marked
immutable).

I apologize for sending this out on both openstack at lists.launchpad.net
and nova at lists.launchpad.net. It seems like nova at lists.launchpad.net is
dead...