[Openstack-track-chairs] what to do with operator talks?

Allison Randal allison at lohutok.net
Mon Feb 19 13:24:18 UTC 2018

A few more examples, some of which have "Edge" in the title but are
really more general OpenStack deployment or operations talks:

- Residual device scrubber for volume in Edge Computing
- Automated Operation and Maintenance in Edge Computing
- Toward an analysis of the OpenStack deployment process
- Bring your IOT device directly to your cloud network
- Intent Based Policy to Secure Applications Across OpenStack, K8s & BMS
Environment (Multi-Cloud)
- Three ARMed OpenStack - Building and Performance Testing OpenStack on ARM
- The Rise of the Distributed Database
- Distributed Tracing for continuous improvement of OpenStack-based
Cloud Services
- OpenStack OSProfiler Overview: What is it? How does it work?
- Deploying OpenStack Swift using TripleO

And maybe also:

- Deploying to the Edge
- Deploy Your React Application While Saving Time and Energy