[Openstack-track-chairs] Track change requests ...

Gary Kevorkian (gkevorki) gkevorki at cisco.com
Tue Feb 13 22:42:45 UTC 2018

You know you can count on me for my $.02...

Have we over-pivoted from a very high level of granularity in the tracks (Boston and Sydney Summits) to now having all the talks fall into one of eight?

#JustAsking

[ttp://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/banners/standard/09_standard_graphic.png]

Gary Kevorkian
EVENT MARKETING MANAGER
gkevorki at cisco.com<mailto:gkevorki at cisco.com>
Tel: +3237912058

[ttp://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/twitter-16x16.png]<http://wwwin.cisco.com/c/cec/organizations/gmcc/services-tools/twitter.com/GARY805>

[ttp://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/icons/webex.png]<http://cisco.webex.com/meet/gkevorki> [ttp://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/icons/sparks.png] <https://ciscospark.com/gkevorki>  [ttp://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/icons/jabber.png] <http://reachme.cisco.com/call/gkevorki>

Cisco Systems, Inc.
United States
Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com/>

[ttp://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif]