[Openstack-track-chairs] Track change requests ...

Julia Kreger jkreger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 22:28:04 UTC 2018

Just my $.01 opinion.

The first seems to be more along the lines of HPC in my mind. The second
seems like it might fit in the Private & Hybrid Cloud category, however
that category also has many items at present... so it might also make sense
to leave it in Telecom & NFV even though I think the intersection between
the proposed topic and the track is not the best alignment.

I agree regarding the track names. After reading through the abstracts in
Private & Hybrid, I can't but help wonder if how many could fit into a
Cloud Security or Incident Response category, which could actually lead to
some interesting community overlaps if fostered over time.

-Julia