[openstack-tc] [openstack-dev] [tc][swg] Updates on the TC Vision for 2019

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri May 19 21:50:42 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 8:38 AM, John Garbutt <john at johngarbutt.com> wrote:
> FYI, as I look through more the the detailed feedback bits, I have
> started making notes trying to extract ideas/themes that are repeating
> in here:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tc-vision-2019-feedback

Thanks for starting that John, I've added some things, including a
section on what folks liked.  We should know what not to mess with!

Also, under your Specific requests I collected some of the things that
were mentioned in the change/missing answers about OpenStack as a
whole, not the vision specifically.

I'm doing some travel next week (Tuesday), should we do a checkpoint
Monday to sketch out what next, your and Chris' afternoon maybe?

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com