[openstack-tc] Governance proposals status tracker

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed May 17 09:46:33 UTC 2017

Hi!

One aspect of the weekly meeting that can easily be moved to async is
tracking status of various proposals and point out which are blocked and
where the next step is. As a first step toward that, I reformatted the
wiki page at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee

It now tracks status of various non-trivial proposals, as well as next
steps and action items, and should make it easier to see what's frozen,
blocked or needs review. We'll still use the same page to invoke a
meeting if one is required to make progress on a blocked item.

Note that I probably have missed ML thread links. If you add them to the
commit message of the corresponding review, I'll pick them up and update
the wiki page (or you can update the wiki directly if you prefer).

I intend to regularly update that status page and use it to publish the
"weekly status report". We may end up in the future using a less manual
tool than wiki prose to track governance proposal status, but I wanted
to give it a few rounds of manual usage so that we see what's useful
before we talk automation.

Let me know (here, or on the preferred TC discussion channel, wherever
that ends up being) what you think !