[openstack-tc] Application Developer recruitment survey

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu May 26 15:12:09 UTC 2016

Kruithof Jr, Pieter wrote:
> OpenStack UX, User Committee and the foundation’s marketing team have
> been working on a short survey to recruit application developers.
>
> _The question for the techncial committee is whether we are able to use
> your name in the introduction for the survey_:
>

>     "The OpenStack Foundation and Technical Committee are distributing a
>     survey to help the open source community understand application
>     developers and build more relevant products. The survey should take
>     no more than ten minutes to complete.
>     As thanks for your time, three people will be randomly selected to
>     win a $100 gift card.
>     https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/appdev-survey”

I totally support this effort, but I'm wondering if saying "The
OpenStack UX project, with support of the OpenStack Foundation and the
Technical Committee, is distributing..." wouldn't be more accurate and
give credit where credit is due ?

Current wording make it look like the TC is the author of the survey.