[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue May 26th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon May 25 09:54:44 UTC 2015

Dear TC members,

As much as I'd prefer to catch up with family and from jetlag, we
already have a decent backlog buildup and a few urgent items. So we'll
have a TC meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC, with the following agenda:

* Add Scott Moser as extra-atc [1]
* Prepare for M release name poll [2]
* Adds a resolution acknowledging UTC. [3]
* Add board-owned openstack/transparency-policy repo [4]
* Add tc-approved-release tag for trademarkable projects [5] or [6]
* Add compute kernel tag [7]
* Adding the Chef cookbooks to OpenStack [8]
* Workgroup reports
* Open discussion
  * Things to mention on the next TC report

[1] https://review.openstack.org/181415
[2] https://review.openstack.org/183893
[3] https://review.openstack.org/182430
[4] https://review.openstack.org/183791