[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue May 12th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue May 12 09:57:42 UTC 2015

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Dear TC members,
>
> We'll have a TC meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC, with the following agenda:
> [...]

Oh, and remember to think about potential topics for the TC+Board
meeting on Sunday. I'll collect them in the Open Discussion today.

In particular if we have upstream pain points that we think the Board
can help solving. On that topic I suggested we discuss a
developer-oriented digest of OpenStack development activity, since that
may require funding.