[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Aug 20th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Aug 19 17:02:55 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow at 20:00 UTC we'll have a TC meeting on #openstack-meeting with
the following agenda:

* Motion to start using Gerrit for TC votes [1]
* ATC exception for Jaromir Coufal and Liz Blanchard [2]
* Open discussion

About the recent "Savanna incubation intention" thread, I contacted
Sergey and confirmed it is not (yet) a formal request for incubation,
more of an RFC on the concept of incubating. I suspect they will apply
in the following weeks.

Let me know if you have other discussion topics you'd like to informally
see raised in the Open Discussion section of this meeting.

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-August/013164.html
[2]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-tc/2013-August/000336.html