[Openstack-stable-maint] Approval procedure

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Wed Jul 23 08:41:18 UTC 2014

On 23/07/14 00:03, Aaron Rosen wrote:
> Hi Ihar,
>
> I had directly approved those patches as they were just reviewed
> and merged into master (they were also pretty trivial bugs imo).
> I'll wait for another +2 though in the future.

Not everything from master belongs to stable branches though, and
there is a reason why stable maintainers' team is different from
per-project core team.

I hope that Neutron backports will get more love from now on, so
feedback should not take too much time and block valuable bug fixes.

And thanks for considering my argument.

/Ihar