[Openstack-stable-maint] Stable check of openstack/keystone failed

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 15:07:47 UTC 2014

<gkotton at vmware.com> napisao je:
> I am not sure what to say. It would be nice if people review, if not then
> maybe we should just reconsider the stable idea all together...

We need stable/* at least for security fixes so I don't think abandoning
them is an option.
Membership review is long overdue, so everybody can consider this as a
friendly warning to improve their stats :)
Note that project PTLs are always included and should care about their
project's stable branches.

> On 7/15/14, 1:45 PM, "Ihar Hrachyshka" <ihrachys at redhat.com> wrote:
> >Is current stable maintainers' group overflowed with things to do?

I'd give benefit of doubt and assume so.

> > If so, should I consider sending a request to add me to stable
maintainers?

Yes, please do!

Cheers,
Alan