[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing] new #openstack-self-healing IRC channel

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Thu Jan 4 12:01:08 UTC 2018

Adam Spiers <aspiers at suse.com> wrote:
>Hi all, and happy 2018!
>
>After a chaotic holiday season, one of my first orders of business is
>to take care of various administravia relating to the new Self-Healing
>SIG.

[snipped]

I've just done the necessary ChanServ voodoo on FreeNode and submitted
a couple of reviews to set up a new #openstack-self-healing IRC
channel:

    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/531135/
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/531136/

since this was agreed worthwhile in both Denver and Sydney.

I felt that #openstack-self-healing-sig was a bit long-winded I'm not
religious about it; feel free to add your opinions via those reviews.

Thanks!