[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing] [docs] ANNOUNCE: documentation now being auto-published

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Fri Aug 17 18:25:13 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that the documentation in the self-healing-sig
git repository is now being automatically published by zuul here:

    https://docs.openstack.org/self-healing-sig/latest/

I have also linked to it from the wiki page:

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Self-healing_SIG#Community_Infrastructure_.2F_Resources

Thanks a lot to Ifat for submitting the first use cases :-)

This announcement almost completes this story:

    https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2001628

The only remaining task is to find a suitable location under
docs.openstack.org from which to link to it.  It doesn't fit neatly
into any of the existing sections on the main portal pages, so
suggestions about where to add the link are very welcome.  Perhaps we
should add a link from the Deployment Guides section to self-healing
use cases which are already possible, and a link from the Contributor
Guides section to the self-healing specs?

The documentation is currently a little sparse, but I'm planning to
add a few use cases, and there are templates for self-healing use
cases and specs, so hopefully this will encourage others to submit new
content over the coming months.  I also hope to add some information
regarding existing work on automated testing[0].

Enjoy, and please feel free to submit use cases and specs of your own!

Adam

[0] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2002129